Balloon Stories is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or contacting us, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We reserve the right to update this Policy at any time, so would recommend always make sure you read the most up to date version.
What we may collect
- Identifiable information such as name and payment details
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, residential address, preferences and interests
What we may use the information we gather for
- To process your order and obtain payment
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services, this includes use of photographs of services Balloon Stories have provided in line with our photography disclaimer, and testimonials.
- To contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
Balloon Stories must retain personal data for no longer than is necessary. This will depend on the circumstances of each case, considering the reasons that the personal data was obtained, but should be determined in a manner consistent with data retention guidelines. Data is processed and stored when required to deliver our services.
In order to meet legal or regulatory requirements, prevent fraud, resolve disputes, prevent abuse or to overall enforce our Terms & Conditions, we may keep hold of some of your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.